OneLogin Webinar Features Guest Analyst on “Use Cases and ROI of a Unified Cloud Directory”
June 16th, 2016
Interactive Forrester ROI Tool Based on Total Economic Impact (TEI) of OneLogin
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 16, 2016 - OneLogin, the leading cloud identity management company, today announced a free, one-hour webinar from 9 - 10 am PST, Thursday, June 23 titled “The Use Cases and ROI of a Unified Cloud Directory” featuring Liz Witherspoon, Principal Analyst at Forrester and Nathan Chan, Solutions Engineer at OneLogin.
Forrester’s Witherspoon will walk attendees through a self-service, web enabled interactive Forrester ROI Tool based on the Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) of OneLogin, while OneLogin’s Chan will discuss the benefits of a unified cloud directory designed to manage all identities that touch corporate data.
“Attendees will learn about best practices on how to unify application access in multi-directory scenarios involving M&A, contractors or partners,” said OneLogin’s Chan. “Attendees will discover the benefits of leveraging OneLogin’s open source standards including SAML and LDAP to ensure the right people have the right access to the right things.”
The self-service, web enabled interactive Forrester ROI Tool is based on a Forrester Consulting study, “The Total Economic Impact (TEI) of OneLogin.” Working with OneLogin customers, Forrester identified and quantified key benefits of investing in OneLogin, including:
- User productivity: faster access to cloud-based systems and applications throughout the day thanks to Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Reduced service desk labor due to fewer password reset requests
- Faster integration with new systems using OneLogin’s connectors
- Security administration savings with OneLogin
By filling in the value on the tool’s input tabs, users can determine a high-level custom estimate of the economic impact based on their specific business environment. The default values are derived from interview Forrester conducted with existing users of OneLogin.
Register for this free webinar here and learn:
- Infrastructure and operations complexity overview
- Benefits of a single source of truth to minimize out-of-sync scenarios
- Centralized application deployment across multiple lines of business
- Simplified integration via open standards including SAML, LDAP, accessible APIs and a flexible platform
- Forrester ROI tool walk-through
- Q & A
- Video: Cloud-Based IAM for the Modern Enterprise
- Whitepaper: The Case for Cloud-Based IAM
- Blog: How a Cloud Directory Can Bring Order to Chaos
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secure connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity and operational velocity across their entire app portfolios. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.