October 7th, 2020
Awards recognise customers and partners for Business Transformation, Cloud Deployment, Collaboration and Innovation
LONDON, UK – October 7, 2020 – OneLogin, a global leader in identity and access management, today announced the winners of its annual EMEA customer and partner awards during a special presentation at the company’s big annual Connect 2020 customer event. The awards recognize customers that excel in using OneLogin’s platform for business transformation, cloud deployment, collaboration, and innovation.
This year’s winning customers and partners demonstrated outstanding speed, quality of deployment, and change management effectiveness using OneLogin’s platform. Judges also considered use case uniqueness, measurable results, and how well companies have shifted to a security-first mindset. Candidates were selected from among OneLogin’s 2,500 customers and winners were chosen by an executive panel at OneLogin.
“Each year, we look forward to showcasing the winners of our customer and partner awards, the OneLogin Loggies, highlighting the companies and individuals that are shaping the future of IT and security,” said Dayna Rothman, CMO at OneLogin. “This year, due to so many unprecedented challenges, we have seen the acceleration of digital transformation. Our honorees are truly committed to creatively pushing through obstacles and shaping the industry for years to come. We are thrilled to work with all of our talented customers and look forward to continued partnerships at the highest levels of innovation and thinking.”
This year, OneLogin recognized three partner awards and three customer awards in the EMEA region:
EMEA Partner Awards
- OneLogin EMEA Solution Provider of the Year: Trevor Highley, Specialist Sales Manager, Softcat – This award went to the solution provider that best offers OneLogin to their customers at a national or international scale as part of a broad portfolio. Softcat has proved once again that they have an exceptional ability to execute this and they continue to deliver significant value to our partners and customers alike.
- OneLogin EMEA New Partner of the Year: David Remington, Founder & CEO, Remitech – This award went to the solution provider that best offers OneLogin to their customers as part of a specialist portfolio. Taking a consultative and honest approach, Remitech has enabled effective and secure remote work for its customers with several complementary tools. ‘Trusted advisor’ is a term often used in the IT industry, but Remitech serves as exactly that to its customers.
- OneLogin Global Technology Partner of the Year – AWS – This award went to our leading technology partner who has most impacted OneLogin’s global business. As the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, our global collaboration with AWS Partner Network (APN), AWS Public Sector, and AWS Marketplace enabled us to deliver technical innovation faster and grow our base of joint Enterprise customers. Our partnership has further accelerated this year, delivering new differentiated IDaaS solutions and business support for hundreds of organizations to securely run their digital workplace and build solutions in the cloud.
EMEA Customer Awards
- OneLogin IT Superhero Award – Paul Kondilys, Marken – This award went to the company that has gone above and beyond to help their users during the COVID-19 crisis. They have used innovative ways to make the transition of “working during a pandemic crisis” as smooth as possible.
- OneLogin Woman of the Year in IT: Julia Shacklock, Cloudreach – This award went to an individual woman who is considered a game-changer, trailblazer, and passionate IT/Security leader.
- OneLogin IT Department of the Year: Gurjinder Singh, Halma – IT Department of the Year Award – This award went to the IT department who has excelled in multiple disciplines. Those disciplines include, but are not limited to end-user satisfaction, the use of automation for onboarding/offboarding, the use of innovative techniques to drive measurable results, and ongoing initiatives to drive security and IT excellence.
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin is the number one value-leader in Identity and Access Management. Our Trusted Experience Platform provides everything you need to secure your workforce, customers, and partners at a price that works with your budget. Headquartered in San Francisco, OneLogin secures over 5500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Tesco, and British Red Cross. To learn more, visit www.onelogin.com.
OneLogin Press Kit