OneLogin Announces ServiceNow Express Integration
May 3rd, 2017
OneLogin Extends its ServiceNow Integration with Directory Sync, SAML Single Sign-On, and User Provisioning System for ServiceNow Express
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 3, 2017 - OneLogin, the identity management provider bringing speed and integrity to the modern enterprise, today announced its integration with ServiceNow Express, ServiceNow’s IT management solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
The easy-to-configure integration significantly reduces application deployment time and improves ease of use of ServiceNow Express for both administrators and end users through automated user provisioning and single sign-on. Building on a foundation of integration success for ServiceNow Enterprise, OneLogin’s new integration provides a rich feature set designed to help organizations further streamline the service delivery process and enable a more efficient, secure option when it comes to employing an identity and access management solution for ServiceNow Express.
“Identity management is a natural add-on to an IT Service Management deployment, providing small and medium-sized businesses with complementary workflow automation around user onboarding and offboarding,” said David Meyer, VP of product, OneLogin. “We are excited to deliver this market-validated integration, via our identity platform, to help our mutual customers better manage and secure their ServiceNow Express environment.”
“As a OneLogin and ServiceNow Express customer, we look forward to the benefits of this new pre-built integration,” said Kuriakose Varghese, Sr. Manager of IT Architecture & Infrastructure, Mitsubishi Electric. “We expect the joint solution to help us deliver a better service management experience by enabling us to streamline onboarding and offboarding for ServiceNow Express and secure access to this critical application.”
The integration allows ServiceNow Express customers to take advantage of the following features:
- Single Sign-on (SSO): Use SAML 2.0 to sign users into ServiceNow Express with one click, strengthening security and eliminating the need for users to create or remember usernames and passwords.
- Real-Time Directory Integration: OneLogin’s zero-config, real-time Active Directory Connector can be installed in minutes with no server restarts or firewall changes. OneLogin also supports LDAP directories, G Suite (Google Apps), and HR directories such as Workday, UKG, and Namely.
- User Provisioning and Deprovisioning: Automatically create, update, and delete users in ServiceNow Express with appropriate roles based on flexible mappings from their User Directory.
- Multi-factor Authentication: Implement an extra layer of protection with OneLogin’s free one-time password (OTP) app for iOS and Android or a pre-integrated third-party solution from Google, RSA, SafeNet, Duo Security, Yubico, or VASCO.
- Self-Service Password Reset: Eliminate end-user lockout and excessive helpdesk tickets by allowing users to reset their own password.
- Try OneLogin free for ServiceNow Express: https://www.onelogin.com/partners/technology-partners/servicenow
- Blog post: https://www.onelogin.com/blog/support-for-servicenow-express-and-safe-entitlements-increases-combined-value-with-onelogin
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity and access (IAM) management platform. Its portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity, operational velocity, and team efficiency across all their cloud and on-premise applications. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.