OneLogin Announces Integration Partnership with Workplace by Facebook
October 10th, 2016
Free OneLogin Plan for Workplace by Facebook Customers; Integration Provides Single Sign-on, Directory Integration, User Provisioning and Multi-factor Authentication
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., October 10, 2016 - OneLogin, the identity management provider bringing speed and integrity to the modern enterprise, today announced an integration partnership with the communications platform Workplace by Facebook (formerly Facebook at Work) [NASDAQ: FB] to provide single sign-on (SSO), external directory (Active Directory, LDAP, G Suite, Workday, and our own OneLogin Cloud Directory) integration, user provisioning and multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Companies use Workplace, an enterprise version of Facebook that uses familiar Facebook features like Groups, Chat and Live Video to connect employees across departments and geographies and create a more connected, productive workplace. The platform is available on desktop and mobile devices.
“OneLogin is excited to help companies secure their Workplace access” said David Meyer, vice president of product, OneLogin. “Today’s modern workplaces recognize that people want to use tools that they are familiar with to collaborate at work. Now Workplace customers can utilize OneLogin single sign-on across mobile, web and desktop with the ease of one-click multi-factor authentication.” Key benefits of OneLogin’s integration with Workplace include:
- Single Sign-on (SSO): OneLogin uses SAML 2.0 to sign users into Workplace eliminating the need for a user to create or remember usernames and passwords. It’s a simple 1 click login process.
- External Directory Integration such as AD and LDAP: OneLogin’s zero-config Active Directory Connector can be installed in minutes with no server restarts or firewall changes. OneLogin also supports LDAP directories, G Suite, and HR directories such as Workday.
- User Provisioning: OneLogin automatically creates, updates and deletes users in Workplace accounts based on flexible mappings to Workplace.
- Multi-factor Authentication: OneLogin provides an extra layer of protection with OneLogin’s free smartphone app or a pre-integrated third-party solution from RSA, SafeNet, Duo Security or VASCO.
To get your free plan, visit OneLogin for Workplace.
- Webinar: IDaaS: Modernize Your IAM in the Cloud
- Video: Cloud-Based IAM for the Modern Enterprise
- Whitepaper: The Case for Cloud-Based IAM
- OneLogin Partner Page: OneLogin for Workplace
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity and access (IAM) management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity, operational velocity, and team efficiency across all their cloud and on-premise applications. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.