OneLogin Connect 2016 Annual User Group Conferences Feature Stops in San Francisco and New York
July 20th, 2016
Focus is on Identity Management for IT Business Leaders and Practitioners
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 20, 2016 - OneLogin, the identity management provider bringing speed and integrity to the modern enterprise, kicks off its annual OneLogin Connect 2016 annual user group conferences July 20 in San Francisco and July 28 in New York.
The free, half-day events — registration is required in advance — enable attendees to:
- Discuss existing product functionality
- Engage in interactive workshops to provide input on new strategic product roadmap features
- Share best practices with industry peers to the challenges they face on a daily basis
“Our annual OneLogin Connect 2016 user group conferences provide a unique identity management learning experience for OneLogin customers and prospects,” said James Smith, chief marketing officer, OneLogin. “Attendees will gain insights into the latest issues surrounding identity management from OneLogin executives, knowledge-share with industry peers and participate in the development of our product.”
The San Francisco event will take place from 12 pm to 7 pm at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Patrick Scanlan, supervisor, technology and information services, San Jose Unified School District
- David Roth, director technical solutions, Aspire Public Schools
- Zach Boewer, IT director, Scale Venture Partners
- Rob Bastress, senior director, information systems, Intaact
The New York event will take place from 12 pm to 7 pm at Convene Grand Central, 101 Park Avenue, New York. Featured speakers and panelists include:
- Mustafa Ebadi, vice president, IT and services, SOTI
- Aaron Windle, IT manager corporate, and AJ Tardio, systems administrator, Frontline Technologies
- Tony Gosselin, IT director, TubeMogul
- Tim Schwartz, director of innovation, Whitby School
Both sessions will be led by OneLogin’s David Meyer, vice president of products and online business and Stefan Nilsson, vice president of customer success.
Administrators who directly manage their organization’s OneLogin deployments, plus managers and directors responsible for identity access management within their enterprise, are encouraged to attend. Please register here.
- Video: OneLogin Cloud-Based IAM for the Modern Enterprise
- Webinar: Simplify Your Google Apps Collaboration and Management with IDaaS
- ROI Tool: Forrester Total Economic Impact (TEI) of OneLogin
- What’s New: New Product Features and Updates
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secure connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity and operational velocity across their entire app portfolios. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.