OneLogin Announces Connect EMEA 2020 Speaker Line-up
September 30th, 2020
Cambridge Analytica Whistleblower Christopher Wylie, The Great British Bake Off’s Matt Lucas, and “The People Hacker” Jenny Radcliffe to Headline OneLogin’s EMEA Connect 2020 Along With Other High-Level Speakers
London, UK - October 1, 2020 – OneLogin, a global leader in identity and access management, today announced details for its annual user conference, Connect 2020. This year’s one-day virtual EMEA conference will take place on Wednesday, October 7th, and will feature industry-leading experts and thought leaders, including:
- Brad Brooks: OneLogin CEO
- Christopher Wylie, former Cambridge Analytica Research Director and Whistleblower
- Jenny Radcliffe: “The People Hacker” and Social Engineer
- Tarah Wheeler, Harvard Belfer Fellow, International Security Fellow at New America
- Gianfranco Moi, Digital Transformation Officer, State of Geneva
- Marta Whiteker, Director of AWS Marketplace & Control Services EMEA/APJ
- Matt Lucas, Actor, Writer and Comedian, and the new co-host of The Great British Bake Off
Connect 2020’s focus for EMEA is on connecting people through technology and creating strong human-to-human relationships in a rapidly and ever-changing world. OneLogin is bringing like-minded people together from across the globe to collaborate, adapt, and innovate as they explore how secure and accessible technology bridges gaps and enables truly global mobility.
“2020 has been a year of change and adaptation as the pandemic has pushed people everywhere to rethink how they can use technology to stay connected and productive in a swiftly changing world,” said Brad Brooks, CEO, and president of OneLogin. “It’s more important than ever for us to come together to innovate and find the best possible solutions as we collectively wade through these unique and life-altering times. Connect EMEA 2020 will be a wonderful forum to bring together thought leaders who are changing the way we work and interface as businesses and society.”
Topics will expand across a variety of industries and job titles, such as IT, Identity and Security decision-making, and more. Specific tracks include:
- Executive Forum: Focuses on the intersection of business, leadership, and security. It features perspectives of CXOs and line of business leaders on how to communicate cyber-risk to the board, leadership best practices in times of crisis, the latest trends in information technology, cybersecurity, diversity, and the future of work that impact the executive suite.
- Workforce and Customer Identity: Covers the tips, tools, and techniques for securing digital workforce and customer identities on any device, any location, any cloud. Topics include the role of IAM in digital transformation, customer lifecycle management, zero trust, the use of AI and ML, the move to the cloud, how to choose the right identity provider, and more.
- Security Threats, Hacks and Hackers: Showcases discussions around cybersecurity trends, advanced threats, exploitation techniques, reverse engineering, ransomware, new classes of vulnerabilities, and strategies to prevent data breaches, reduce cybercrime, protect privacy and overcome new risk factors with the help of AI/ML and human hackers.
Connect EMEA 2020 sponsors include:
- EMEA: (Platinum) Amazon Web Services (AWS), (Diamond) BetterCloud and Jamf, (Gold) BeyondTrust
For more information and to register for Connect 2020, please visit:
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin is the number one value-leader in Identity and Access Management. Our Trusted Experience PlatformTM provides everything you need to secure your workforce, customers, and partners at a price that works with your budget. Headquartered in San Francisco, OneLogin secures over 2,500 customers worldwide, including Airbus, Tesco, and British Red Cross. To learn more, visit www.onelogin.com.
Conor Heslin, Smile on Fridays for OneLogin