Unifying technology across multiple lines of business (LOB) is a tall order. Yet, it’s also a necessary one. Given how many processes within an organization require cross-department collaboration, it’s impossible to effectively break down silos culturally without also doing so systematically.
Unsurprisingly, this need has been a large driver for omni-platforms like ServiceNow to bridge the gap between departments, as well as administrators and employees. Further automation is still required, though, as business teams continue to rely on their own suite of applications and building point integrations across them all is unfeasible.
Organizations are turning to Identity Access Management (IAM) to provide a critical layer of connection across departments and systems. Since all applications have a concept of an “identity,” IAM solutions effectively tie together applications that otherwise would exist as separate in an ecosystem.
Three Areas You Can Modernize with OneLogin & ServiceNow:
- Seamless Employee On-and-Offboarding: It takes a village of both people and systems. With a seamless identity management integration, cross collaboration becomes a breeze without endless emails and Slack threads.
- HR & IT: Automate user lifecycle workflows across solutions. OneLogin automatically completes identity actions based on user information in your Human Capital Management (HCM) Platform, provisions users to the master directory, and then creates a ticket in ServiceNow for IT and Facilities Teams to track all the rest.
- Security: Enjoy a seamless, trackable experience and real-time changes where it matters (like ensuring user access to applications is terminated immediately)
- Streamline Daily IT Operations and Improve User Engagement: Delivering a seamless employee experience across your technology stack is a challenging task especially with limited resources. Combining an integrated IDaaS (Identity As A Service) solution with ServiceNow reduces the burden on admins and creates a far better user experience in the process.
- Auto-trigger workflows in ServiceNow based on OneLogin events, allowing your IT and Security teams to have a coordinated and consistent response across various operational tasks. For example, if a connection to Active Directory is down, OneLogin can alert ServiceNow, creating a ticket to fix the issue with minimal downtime.
- Remove half the steps in your IT checklist when a user joins, changes roles, or leaves the company. OneLogin will automatically provision or deprovision the users with new SaaS licenses, update their access permissions, and create an audit trail.
- Deliver Next-Gen Security with User Buy-In: Automation shouldn’t just be a “nice-to-have” when audits are upcoming and your users are exposed to multiple phishing attempts on a daily basis. Automation ensures precision and control to help you protect the most vulnerable part of your organization - your users.
- Ensure access security through simple, easy-to-adopt mechanisms like Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Integrate identity information from OneLogin to ServiceNow Sec Ops to make faster decisions in active investigation and easily take actions on users, such as disabling session, enforce MFA, or reset password.
- Integrate Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions to further secure identities and ensure compliance across all your IAM processes. With an integrated security suite, achieve levels of confidence that keep you and your users sleeping well at night.
- Automate end-to-end lifecycle management across privileged and standard users, easily pull comprehensive audit reports, and automate remediation procedures. Best of all, everything can be tracked directly in ServiceNow.