OneLogin, a leader in Identity as a Service, will be a Silver Sponsor of BoxWorks 2015 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, September 28-30. If you are attending, we hope you’ll come talk with us about your identity management strategy for Box and all your cloud applications.
OneLogin’s identity platform provides the fastest, simplest, and easiest way to secure and manage access to all your sanctioned cloud applications. OneLogin’s integration with Box, which includes features such as true SAML 2.0 Single Sign-On (SSO), 2FA, and real-time integration with Active Directory (AD), enables businesses to automate and streamline the deployment and ongoing management of Box, improve the end-user experience, and accelerate the time-to-value of Box services. As an Elite Box Trust Partner, OneLogin is a preferred identity vendor for new and existing Box customers looking to expand their deployments and streamline Box user management:
- Seamlessly integrate Box with Active Directory, and/or other user directories such as LDAP, Google, or Workday.
- Enable users to sign-on to Box and all cloud applications with a single password.
- Safely create and provision existing AD security groups into Box in seconds.
- Automate the creation of personal Box folders during the user on-boarding process.
- Automate the process of adding/modifying/deleting users in Box.
- Easily track and monitor user login activity in and out of Box.
Where to find OneLogin at BoxWorks 2015
- Booth #S7: Come meet the team and see a demo of OneLogin for Box, including user, folder and group management.
- Expo Theater Session on Tuesday, September 29th at 5:15 PM:
- Hear OneLogin’s lead platform product manager and industry expert, John Offenhartz, present on three key technical areas to evaluate when choosing (or building) enterprise-ready applications.