You’re currently experiencing our new website. You didn’t see the old one? That’s OK, because our new site is much more inviting, interactive, and really shows off our customers’ enthusiasm for our product and team.
It takes a village to build a website. And not just a village of people, which in our case included OneLogin employees, clients, and freelance designers and optimization experts.
It also takes a village of cloud apps. If you’ve launched a website in the last two years you know what I’m talkin’ about.
Here’s a sample of some of the web apps we leveraged here at OneLogin to launch our new site:
- LucidChart - wireframes and prototypes made easy
- Google Docs - create and collaborate on content
- Wistia - gotta’ love those video analytics
- Bit.ly - now offering URL shorteners on your own domain!
- Marketo - the gold standard in marketing automation
- Salesforce - a salesperson’s best friend
- WordPress - you could use a more complex CMS, but why?
- AddThis - our blog is now shareable. Try it out…
- Disqus - or leave a comment
- Google Analytics - if you can’t measure it, you can’t improve it
- SEOmoz - Penguins, Pandas and Bigfoot, oh my!
- Dropbox - where’s the latest version of that data sheet?
These services are fantastic. Managing usernames and passwords for them is not. Especially when you’ve got a distributed team of both internal and external “villagers.” So, as we embarked on our website relaunch project, we created a “Website” Role in OneLogin, and provided team members with one-click access to the services we needed to build our new site.
We hope you like it, and we’ll be making many more exciting additions in the weeks and months to come. Stay tuned!
Have an idea for improvement? Let us know what you think…