As a Service Desk Manager, you need to deliver fast yet secure support to keep users happy and the business running. But rolling out and managing an ITSM solution can be difficult, time consuming, and overall inefficient without the right tools and strategy. Legacy ITSM solutions can require custom work to implement and maintain. Not to mention the effort required to on-board users with the right attributes, maintain user records, and off-board them when they leave the organization.
Instead, IT needs to be empowered with modern systems to quickly and easily manage their IT landscape. Thankfully, organizations can navigate the usual ITSM headaches by adopting modern, integrated cloud-based ITSM and IDaaS (identity management as a service) solution that empowers users to self serve and automates manual processes.
The Solution: Simplify Remedyforce User Management with IDaaS
Watch this On-Demand Webinar where our speakers, Nathan Chan, Lead Solution Architect of Global Strategic Alliances & Partnerships at OneLogin, and Chad Haftorson, Director of Product Management at BMC Software will discuss the following:
- Security and productivity benefits of Remedyforce ITSM and OneLogin IDaaS integration
- Best practices for rapid Remedyforce deployment and user authentication
- How to eliminate up to 100% of password resets inquiries with self-service automation
- How to make a case for a transition to cloud-based ITSM
Plus, watch the live demo and learn how to:
- Extend Active Directory, LDAP and HR directories to Remedyforce in minutes
- Automatically provision and deprovision Remedyforce user account in real time
- Enable security policies like single sign-on, self-service password reset, and multi-factor authentication (MFA)