We kicked off the first of two customer conferences a couple weeks ago with Connect19 in San Francisco, CA. Even if you missed us September 25, you haven’t missed out completely. You can still join us for Connect19 UK at the ME London, October 15, 2019. The event in London will bring together OneLogin staff, customers, partners, and more for a day of thought leadership, 1:1 meetings, networking sessions, and exciting product announcements and demos.
If you haven’t registered, there’s still time! This year’s theme, “Connect Together,” stems from our culture of collaboration. As an organization, we rely heavily on our partners and customers to help advance our product and address the identity and access management challenges of tomorrow. We hope you’ll take advantage of the chance to connect together with our executives, product managers, implementation specialists, customer success architects, solution partners, and fellow OneLogin users.
Let’s take a look at this year’s agenda!
CEO Presentation, Brad Brooks
As organizations grow, the technology puzzle pieces multiply: more apps, users, and devices. IT and security leaders recognize that the connections between each of the elements in their business ecosystem - digital and carbon-based - are critical. Identity technologies allow you to master these connections to build a secure, productive business.
OneLogin President & CEO Brad Brooks will share product developments that span existing product lines, as well as, first-of-their-kind developments that leverage automation, passwordless security, artificial intelligence & machine-learning, biometrics, and more.
Product Innovation Showcase
At Connect19 in San Francisco, we announced several new features and additional functionality to our product offering. At Connect19 London, you’ll have a chance to hear firsthand from OneLogin Co-Founder & Chief Technical Officer Thomas Pedersen about new product capabilities, as well as, new features included in our newly-announced Trusted Experience Platform™:
- Shield by OneLogin, which addresses some of today’s most common cybersecurity threats: password reuse, identity reuse, weak password practices, and phishing.
- Vigilance AI a risk-scoring system that leverages data and automation to enable risk-based decisions that create a better user experience. The offering goes beyond human capabilities and identifies unusual patterns in behavior for advanced threat defense.
- Smart-Factor Authentication limits the risk posed by text-based passwords and delivers a context-based authentication methodology powered by artificial intelligence and machine learning.
As with identity, each OneLogin customer has a unique use case. A key benefit of OneLogin Connect is offering customers an opportunity to learn from one another. During our customer showcase, Japanese video game developer, Square Enix will discuss their OneLogin solution and participate in a Q&A session to share best practices and learnings.
Square Enix will be joined by fellow OneLogin customer, Galileo. The international, higher education provider uses OneLogin to secure access for 100,000 students, staff, and alumni across 37 schools and 40 campuses.
Power User Labs
A favorite among attendees in San Francisco, Power User Labs connect customers with OneLogin product specialists and solutions engineers for hands-on sessions designed to help administrators fine-tune their OneLogin instance. Attendees are invited to join one or more of the following tracks:
- APIs / Protocols Old & New
- Security & MFA
- Admin at Scale
- Directories & Provisioning
- End-user Experience
To celebrate another year of success together, we’d like to recognize the OneLogin customers that have demonstrated excellence in the use of the OneLogin platform to drive business transformation, cloud deployment, collaboration, and innovation. Customers will be recognized for excellence in each of the following categories:
- Most Collaborative - the company that best demonstrated a fast implementation and deployment of OneLogin through cross-departmental team efforts.
- Best Cloud Growth - the company that implemented OneLogin most effectively and efficiently and was able to show measurable results quickly.
- Most Creative - the company that best demonstrated creativity in how they have used OneLogin to drive innovation throughout the business and achieve measurable successes.
Earlier this year, we announced the expansion of the OneLogin Accelerate partner program in the EMEA region. Partners are integral to the growth of our business and, to honor their commitment to customer innovation, product revenue, and growth, we will recognize the partner that most demonstrated value in each of these areas.