This five-part video training shows you how to perform basic day-to-day management tasks and troubleshoot common problems on the OneLogin Platform.
- Part 1: Demonstrates the OneLogin Platform experience from the end user's point of view and enumerates the built-in privilege levels that can be used to control what OneLogin administrators can see and do within the OneLogin Admin UI.
- Part 2: Explains how to perform common day-to-day user management tasks such as resetting user passwords or revoking a user's MFA device.
- Part 3: Instructs how to manage passwords for particular types of applications your users might connect to.
- Part 4: Illustrates how various automation features work within the OneLogin Platform. This information can be helpful when trying to troubleshoot certain common issues.
- Part 5: Covers helpful tools within the OneLogin Platform that can be used to help troubleshoot such as the Event Viewer, Job Monitor and Reporting service.