- Recorded Date:Aug. 21, 2019
- Event:On Demand
If passwords are designed to improve security, why are they responsible for 81% of breaches?
Passwords are reused too often, not rotated often enough, repeated across personal and corporate accounts, stolen in consumer breaches, and used in brute spray attacks against your company.
- Join identity and security veteran Thomas Pedersen, Co-Founder of OneLogin, for a speedy 25-minute webinar where you will walk away with:
- Common attack scenarios pulled from the millions of login events OneLogin processes every day
- Why 23% of all login activity in Office 365 is malicious activity from China - and what to do about it
- How to eliminate up to 90% or more of the passwords in use at your company in favor of SAML