Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Complete This Form to Access All Resources
Mobile, distributed workforces increase the number of access points, devices and platforms needed to achieve IT modernization goals. Commonly recurring challenges facing organizations with hybrid workforce include:
- Lack of automated controls to protect mission-critical data in the cloud and on-prem
- Increased compliance mandates requiring tools that match cloud privileged accounts to internal data center resources
- Lack of continuous monitoring which fails to detect user data and access risks
- Lack of visibility over the wide range of users and apps including external, internal, vendors and partners
- Increasing compliance burdens requiring continuous assurance such as SOX,GDPR, CCPA, audits
- These five challenges roll up into a larger one - the cost to create a holistic, comprehensive security solution focused on people.
Saviynt and OneLogin’s partnership combines our individual expertise to create a unified, coordinated user access and governance solution with fine-grained entitlements that ease identity security burdens facing the hybrid enterprise.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn how to remediate these 5 complex challenges with a simple and unified solution from Saviynt and OneLogin.
Kelvin Brewer, CISSP, CEH
Sr. Solution Engineer & POC Lead, Saviynt
Director of Strategic Alliances, OneLogin