Keep employee laptops secure with OneLogin
Available for both Mac and Windows machines, OneLogin Desktop helps secure users' machines from unauthorized access. It extends OneLogin to user machines and offers easy access to corporate apps and data through the OneLogin portal.
(1) Americans are embracing flexible work - and they want more of it, McKinsey & Company, June 23, 2022 https://www.mckinsey.com/industries/real-estate/our-insights/americans-are-embracing-flexible-work-and-they-want-more-of-it
(2) 50 Endpoint Security Stats You Should know in 2022, Expert Insights, Caitlyn Jones, May 6, 2022 https://expertinsights.com/insights/50-endpoint-security-stats-you-should-know/#:~:text=According%20to%20a%20study%20by,and%2For%20their%20IT%20infrastructure.
(4) Cost of a Data Breach, IBM, 2022 https://www.ibm.com/security/data-breach
(5) Study finds 39% of employees access corporate data on personal devices, Securitymagazine.com, Sept 14, 2020 https://www.securitymagazine.com/articles/93340-study-finds-39-of-employees-access-corporate-data-on-personal-devices
(6) How to prevent third party vendor breaches, Reciprocity.com, Oct. 11, 2021 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiJ35-9qbj6AhUClGoFHRzwD3IQFnoECAgQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Freciprocity.com%2Fhow-to-prevent-third-party-vendor-data-breaches%2F%23%3A~%3Atext%3DAny%2520vendor%2520in%2520your%2520business%2Chappen%2520via%2520third%2520party%2520vendors.&usg=AOvVaw2O4wBA80k7wugKUN3Nh3tq
(7) 26 surprising BYOD statistics(2022): What to know for your business,Chris Kolmar, Zippia, April 14, 2022 https://www.zippia.com/advice/byod-statistics/#:~:text=58.3%25%20of%20surveyed%20employees%20said,during%20the%20COVID%2D19%20pandemic
(8) 25+ Password statistics that may change your password habits, Aimee O'Driscoll, Comparitech.com, Sept 13, 2022 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiZje7Rq7j6AhWIlmoFHcFbBxcQFnoECAUQAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.comparitech.com%2Fblog%2Finformation-security%2Fpassword-statistics%2F%23%3A~%3Atext%3DAlmost%2520two%252Dthirds%2520of%2520people%2Cbut%2520not%2520all)%2520online%2520accounts.&usg=AOvVaw14iL6fYahFTK6y82wjXMw4
(9) What's the best way to remember passwords? 59% of people get this wrong, Davey Winder, Forbes, April 30, 2021 https://www.forbes.com/sites/daveywinder/2021/04/30/whats-the-best-way-to-remember-passwords-59-of-people-get-this-wrong/?sh=3804cd6d34c9
Not all employees are under the same amount of risk. Some have privileged accounts that would make it easy to breach your organization’s sensitive data if they fell into the wrong hands. Others
Download this ebook to learn what Zero Trust is, how it improves security, and the truth behind Zero Trust’s many misconceptions.
If you are using Microsoft / Forefront Identity Manager (FIM/MIM), you're probably aware that that FIM has reached end of life and MIM is now in extended support. So, what does this mean for both your
Looking for a better way to protect your customers’ personal data and your internal assets? It’s probably time to consider a Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) solution. Tune i
Read this ebook to find out how you can use AI-powered multi-factor authentication (MFA) to help protect your company.
From preparation to recovery, see how you can prepare your incident response plan for all phases of a data breach.
Download this eBook to learn how MFA can easily secure all your users on all their devices at all times and protect your assets.
Security is top of mind today, especially since distributed landscapes caused by remote and hybrid employees are now the norm. Protecting your cloud-based applications without considering your desktop applications leaves you vulnerable