To keep your customer’s data safe from bad actors, you need to implement a CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) Solution to increase your security posture while ensuring your customer experience remains seamless.
In this ebook, we discuss five critical use cases for CIAM:
- Replacing a legacy identity solution that is vulnerable to attack and is unable to meet usage demands
- Replacing an existing homegrown identity solution that is too costly and time-intensive to maintain
- Developing a brand new application or service that needs to be secured
- Securing your customer’s identity and access with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Securing your customers with an identity solution that can scale with user activity