OneLogin is proud to announce that Forrester has named us a Leader in Identity as a Service (IDaaS) for Enterprise in The Forrester WaveTM: Identity As A Service (IDaaS) For Enterprise, Q3 2021 report. This is an incredibly exciting achievement to us, and the first time that OneLogin has been named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™.
One of our primary values is Customer-Focus. So, first and foremost, we want to thank our customers for all their trust and support. Without you and your invaluable feedback, we would not be where we are today.
What Does it Mean to be Named a Leader in the Forrester Wave?
Forrester Research was established almost four decades ago and is recognized as one of the most respected players in the analyst community. Forrester has been publishing their Forrester Wave report for almost 2 decades. This report is a key tool used by buyers across industries to evaluate technology solution options based upon an unbiased and transparent methodology. The report provides buyers with clear analyst summaries and various scorecards that make it simple to compare one vendor to another. The Forrester Wave graphic itself then categorizes vendors across the space into one of four categories: Challengers, Contenders, Strong Performers, and Leaders. Today, we are recognized as a Leader.
Our Take on What Makes OneLogin a Leader in the Forrester Wave?
Forrester conducts its research by combining answers from a vendor questionnaire it distributes to participating vendors, strategy briefings and demonstrations and customer feedback.
Based upon their findings, OneLogin was recognized as a Leader for multiple reasons:
- “OneLogin delights with user experience and with top-notch customer support.”
- “A unified platform for employees, partners and customers at affordable price point.”
- “Supports over 6,000 pre-built SSO connectors (3,420 SAML, 28 OIDC).”
- “Many authentication methods, including passwordless, are supported.”
- “Customers praised a seamless MFA adoption journey and good RBA capabilities.”
- “Directory services are robust with many controls to delegate administration across trusted/untrusted zones.”
- “The user experience is intuitive, with good UI and low/no code capabilities.”
Recognition as a Leader from analyst firms like Forrester strengthens our determination to keep striving to provide both a world-class product and service to our users. We made it through 2020 stronger than ever and will continue to face the challenges ahead together working with our partners and customers every step of the way.
Read the report for yourself!