Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Complete This Form to Access All Resources
Security from the Cloud is challenging traditional approaches. And as success with these cloud based services accelerates adoption, Security and Risk professionals are transitioning to cloud IAM services or IDaaS (Identity as a Service) to manage identities across cloud environments. By overcoming the limitations of legacy on-premises IAM solutions, organizations are accelerating SaaS adoption, increasing user productivity and recognizing greater returns on their cloud investments.
Join Samer Baroudi and Rob Capozzi from OneLogin, the leader in enterprise Identity and Access Management, for an IAM overview and live demo showcasing must-have capabilities to move your legacy IAM to the Cloud, including:
- Trends in Cloud, and the standards to support them
- State of Identity, Digital Trust, Authentication and Access
- Cloud Applications, Directory Services and Federation
- SSO (eSSO, Desktop SSO, Web SSO, and Mobile SSO)
- Automating Onboarding Practices, Provisioning and Deprovisioning