Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
Complete This Form to Access All Resources
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused unprecedented changes to global working conditions. Due to the rapid spread of the new virus across the world and a lack of hospital beds, testing equipment, and appropriate vaccines or treatments, companies across the globe have mandated that their employees work remotely for an undetermined amount of time to curb the spread of the virus.
Since remote work is one of the primary use cases for OneLogin, and many of our customers are going through the challenges of building a scalable remote workforce, we launched a global survey of 5,000 workers who have made the move to remote work since the COVID-19 outbreak.
Learn about what organizations need to think through when enabling a remote workforce, such as:
- Communicating remote work policies and expectations
- Provisioning work computers and other devices
- Onboarding and offboarding employees
- Enabling access to business-critical applications
- Configuring access to collaboration applications
- Setting up Network/VPN access
- Ensuring secure login capabilities