ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Technical Support Engineer is an articulate and seasoned technical guru who understands and can appreciate the challenges organizations face in implementing and integrating cloud technologies into complex IT environments. If you have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a dynamic, high growth, learning environment, this role is for you.
We're looking for a talented and driven Technical Support Engineer. We're a fast growing company working in the enterprise identity and access management and single sign-on. We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed!
Our team is rapidly expanding and we’re searching for talented and driven Technical Support Engineers. If you’re a passionate technical individual who’s ready for a fast paced, collaborative, high growth environment, this role is for you!
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the OneLogin service.
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as an internal and external point of contact on customer issues and ensure they are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of Customer Support, Technical Support, System Administration or related customer facing role.
- Expertise in core Microsoft product stack, including Windows Server, Windows Workstation, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policies.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, phone, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
- Willing and able to work between the hours of 9am-6pm Pacific Time to provide coverage to our West Coast customers
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management solutions.
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS Federation.
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Office 365, Google Apps, Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box, etc.
- Experience supporting REST APIs.
- MCSE with concentration in Active Directory 2008 R2 or higher.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
We are proud that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility