ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Director of Demand Generation, reporting to the Vice President of Growth and Demand Generation is responsible for designing demand generation strategy and guiding the team of program managers to execute multi-channel programs that drive marketing sourced and influence pipeline and revenue for the business.
Specific responsibilities include allocating budget, selecting targets, determining the tactical mix, designing offers and calls to action, and setting individual program goals and measurement criteria, managing external agencies and internal resources, creating demand generation programs "in a box" for direct and indirect sales, and building/managing shared demand creation processes with sales development/field/channel sales. Demonstrated ability to leverage the power of Web technologies in demand creation is essential.
This role works in partnership with multiple disciplines to drive demand, including sales, revenue operations, channel, product marketing, field/regional marketing, and finance. The ideal candidate is analytical, creative, has excellent project management and communication skills, and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on leader to come into a growth stage organization to own and continue growing a team around demand generation, ABM, digital marketing, and more.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Responsible for hiring talent, providing day-to-day team leadership, establishment of clear roles, responsibilities, and support of team
- Manage and allocate the annual budget, develop and maintain pipeline and full funnel forecasts and track channel and program performance against the annual plan and monthly/quarterly targets
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact(s) of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue, sales cycle length, channel and program performance using tools like Salesforce, Marketo, Bizible, Domo, Demandbase, etc.
- Support marketing leadership with metrics, provide regular reports and present on demand generation performance; conduct gap analysis, develop and execute plans to bridge the gaps
- Support Sales and Sales Development teams to ensure they meet pipeline and revenue targets
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Optimize the end-to-end lead management process in conjunction with sales ops and marketing ops, which includes: lead capture, nurturing, and service-level agreements
- Systematically monitor, analyze, and drive ROI of marketing performance against lead generation, pipeline to ensure delivery of leads across all integrated programs
- Drive account-based marketing (ABM) strategy globally, driving segmentation for marketing programs, analyzing program performance, and driving optimizations across all marketing verticals
- Liaison with channel/business development team; collaborate with partner marketing and channel team on co-marketing programs
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors and marketing technologies that contribute to and facilitate demand creation programs including direct marketing agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) experts, marketing automation tools, engagement platforms and more.
- BA or BS degree required
- MBA in marketing or related business degree strongly preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on B2B demand generation experience in the SaaS industry
- 5+ years of B2B digital/inbound marketing, including: search engine optimization/search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), email marketing, lead nurturing, webinars and virtual events, content syndication, tradeshows and field events
- Highly motivated individual who is data driven, analytical, a creative problem solver, an empathetic team leader and a trusted lieutenant that thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Deep hands-on experience with Marketing automation platform (Marketo), Salesforce.com, Web content management, Web analytics and business intelligence (reporting and analysis tools)
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data to a variety of audiences; ability to communicate with technical audiences and translate business requirements into technical and operational processes
- Demonstrated strong listening, information gathering and empathy skills for uncovering and defining deliverables, needs and outcomes
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility