- Recorded Date:Dec. 24, 2019
- Event:On Demand
Your organization has turned to cloud platforms and applications (including SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and even IDaaS) to meet business needs, and it’s your job to make sure those applications are both easily accessible as well as airtight. Luckily, a new set of identity and security solutions have arrived that ensure fast access and security around all your publicly accessible data, the apps it resides on, and the users engaged.
Find out how OneLogin’s identity and access management capabilities including single sign on (SSO), combined with CloudLock’s cloud cybersecurity solution can make users more secure and productive in the cloud, no matter the data, applications, or people they work with.
Join OneLogin and CloudLock to learn how to:
- Identify the top five cyber threats to your cloud environment
- Protect against cloud security risks leveraging advanced user behavior analysis
- Improve company-wide productivity through streamlined identity and access management
- Easily automate your cloud access management process
- Put it all into action quickly – managing cloud application security with a powerful IDaaS+CASB joint solution