- Recorded Date:Sept. 15, 2020
- Event:On Demand
In March, Employees all over the world were forced to work remotely for the unforeseeable future and because so many businesses were unprepared to facilitate this change, companies were blindsided and struggling to find a solution. Even the most prepared businesses were challenged.
Because of OneLogin’s unique role in securing remote work, we got to learn from not only our own internal challenges but the challenges our customers faced across every global industry.
View this webcast for key learnings and best practices such as:
- How to build a foundation for secure remote work with Identity and Access Management
- How to ensure employees have access to both on-prem and cloud-based applications
- OneLogin’s own experience going remote and our go-forward strategy The top challenges, pitfalls, and key learnings from thousands of customers
- COVID-19 has changed the way we work and the need for secure remote productivity has never been greater.