OneLogin to Demonstrate How to Secure IT Workflows in the Cloud at ServiceNow Knowledge®16
OneLogin’s SSO and IAM Solution Can Enhance Security on ServiceNow Platform
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 10, 2016 - OneLogin, the identity management provider bringing speed and integrity to the modern enterprise, today announced its participation and Bronze level sponsorship at ServiceNow Knowledge®16 conference being held from May 15-20 at Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas. OneLogin will be exhibiting at Booth 1223.
“OneLogin’s robust integration with directories such as Active Directory (AD), LDAP and Workday delivers a secure, single sign-on (SSO) and automated identity and access management (IAM) solution for enterprises on the ServiceNow platform,” said David Meyer, OneLogin Vice President of Product and Online Business. “OneLogin’s real-time AD sync, multi-factor authentication (MFA), SSO and user provisioning engine makes it easy for any ServiceNow administrator to secure IT workflow management and simplify user account and application management.”
OneLogin’s integration with the ServiceNow enterprise IT services management platform enables:
- Secure access to ServiceNow capabilities on any device on- and off-premise
- Centralized and streamlined access with single sign-on (SSO) across the cloud, web and on-premise portfolios
- Unified identity orchestration across thousands of applications within the ServiceNow platform
- Easy import of ServiceNow role/entitlement definitions to set user access privileges
- Video: Cloud-Based IAM for the Modern Enterprise
- Web: OneLogin on ServiceNow Partner Page
- Whitepaper: Forrester’s Total Economic Impact (TEI) Study for IDaaS/SSO
- OneLogin Free Trial for ServiceNow Customers
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and identity management platform. Our portfolio of solutions secure connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity and operational velocity across their entire app portfolios. The choice for innovators of all sizes such as Condé Nast, Pinterest and Steelcase, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
ServiceNow is a registered trademark of ServiceNow in the United States and other countries.