OneLogin Releases Next Gen Single Sign-On Portal
New Portal uses Machine Learning to Speed Up Single Sign-On
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 7, 2017 - OneLogin, the identity and access management provider for the modern enterprise, today announces the launch of a new single sign-on portal to provide organizations lightning-fast access to enterprise applications.
OneLogin Portal uses machine learning to determine which applications a user is most likely to launch and makes those apps readily accessible for single sign-on, reducing the time required for employees to find, access, and begin using the tools they need to do their job. This can help knowledge workers, who switch work contexts about every ten minutes according to a University of California study, increase their productivity.
“Because business today is conducted through apps, the faster your employees can access company apps, the more productive they’ll be,” said Al Sargent, senior director of product, OneLogin. “The new OneLogin Portal is helping our customers move faster than the competition to gain an edge in today’s marketplace.”
Here’s an overview of the features included in the new OneLogin Portal:
- Instant Views of Frequently Used Apps: The new portal uses machine learning to predict which apps the user is most likely to open and displays these frequently-used apps prominently for faster access. Frequents are customized for each user so that every person sees the apps most relevant to their job. This enables smoother onboarding of new employees and less friction for existing ones.
- Search-to-Launch Functionality: The new portal makes it easy to search for an application and launch it in seconds. You can search for apps by name or by metadata, such as task name (“vacation request”), category (“healthcare”), old brand name (“google apps”), and abbreviation (“sfdc”, for Salesforce). When you find the app, just hit the enter key to launch it. This makes it easier to find and run infrequently-used apps.
- Mobile-Ready: The portal is accessible on any mobile device since it’s built using responsive web design. It comes with all with the same auto-generated frequents and search capabilities, allowing users to control their portal comfortably from a touch screen device like an iPhone or Android phone.
- Universally Connected: There are literally thousands of SaaS applications on the market. And chances are, your employees will want to use some of these apps to get their jobs done, which is why the OneLogin Portal features a brand new App Store to give them easy access. Users can search for apps or web services and quickly add new logins to their personal OneLogin Portal. When a user encounters an app not listed in the catalog, the new App Store offers a universal connector. The user need only specify the login URL, their username and password to get the new app to appear on their portal going forward.
- Accessibility Compliant: The portal is designed to be compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, so all your employees can use it. WCAG 2.0 is a standard to make web content more easily accessible to people with disabilities and is often a requirement for schools and government institutions.
The new OneLogin Portal is now being rolled out to all OneLogin customers. To request a free demo, please visit: https://www.onelogin.com/product-demo
About OneLogin, Inc.
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity and access management (IAM) platform. Our portfolio of solutions secures connections across all users, all devices, and every application, helping enterprises drive new levels of business integrity, operational velocity, and team efficiency across all their cloud and on-premise applications. OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Walker Sands Communications