ABOUT THE ROLE:
IT Engineer role that will report to the IT Manager, providing updates and requesting resource support for the entire technology team. The primary responsibility of this position is to align strategic business goals as well as assigned projects with the correct technology that will ultimately grow the business. A broad range of skills, from technical knowledge to understanding modern business practices is paramount. This position provides and is designed for professional growth within the organization.
- Plan and architect technology standards for current and future growth and lead efforts to improve IT processes.
- Ensure all technology in use meets or exceeds standards of security, compliance, and governance.
- Research, resolve, respond to, and document end user inquiries; and escalate or reassign issues and problems as needed to appropriate resource for resolution
- Support all internal infrastructure: wired, and wireless infrastructure, video conferencing solutions.
- Develop different automatisms in users life cycle process and workstations remote management and deployment.
- Maintain & enhance cloud SaaS offerings as needed: Google G Suite, Salesforce.com CRM, Office 365, SSO
- Plan, craft, and execute a disaster recovery plan for all major IT systems within the organization.
- Participate in and manage application oriented projects. Oversee project phases and ensure timely completion of projects.
- Provide team members with end user IT / computer & cyber security awareness training.
- Commitment to customer service
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- A self-driven and autonomous person who is capable to perform his tasks without being supervised.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working to a self-determined deadline and in customer outage situations.
- Demonstrated experience of troubleshooting and problem solving with limited information and ambiguous details.
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal/written communication skills; active listener
- Demonstrated history of having a strong customer focus, including experience working with customers directly, and prioritizing customer needs
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Handling technical issues over the phone, email, messaging, or in person
- Enjoys working with people, developing relationships, and sharing knowledge
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Strong knowledge in OSX and iOS
- Good understanding of Windows, active directory
- Jamf administration
- Exposure in any scripting language: Powershell, Bash Scripting, Python.etc.
- Strong ability to clearly teach and communicate using IT systems
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility