ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an IT Manager who will lead, manage and support the company’s growing IT infrastructure and operations. This includes automation, providing and maintaining the necessary infrastructure to support our amazing growth, managing the network, security and desktop support. You will establish metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and service level agreements (SLAs) for driving corporate infrastructure performance. This is the leader of the company’s IT organization reporting directly to the CISO.
- Be a Visionary and create a roadmap vision for International systems as the business continues to grow. Actively pursue the input of key business leaders and incorporates this data into an overall strategy. Provide input into the formulation of the company business system architecture plans, assessing the feasibility of system requests and ensuring the plans support both strategic and near-term business needs.
- Management of the team's budget and related financial processes
- Oversee all IT operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Delivery-lead and drive innovation and creative solutions to business challenges. Direct and review the estimation of resource efforts, resource allocations, implementation planning, and rollout system changes in alignment with the strategic needs of the group and the department. Ensure partners/vendors/contractors are leveraged in an appropriate manner.
- Mentor and provide high-level management, coaching and mentoring to create an environment of learning and accountability.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the IT team with respect to Helpdesk, Desktop and Infrastructure Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years of technology leadership experience
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience working in production operations
- 5+ years of managing a large scale SaaS environment
- Experience in modern infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
- OpenStack, etc. Experience with Cloud Service providers (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM, et. al.)
- Experience managing global distributed teams and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
- Proven track record of building high performing, mature technology teams
- Understand/implement information security best practices
- Master's Degree (preferably in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science)
- In-depth experience in application architecture/enterprise architecture and systems integration with SaaS/IaaS/PaaS cloud solutions
- Experience working in engineering organizations focused on consumer product and application development. Experience working in DevOps/Agile shop
- Expert level exposure to technology landscape and vendor/service provider landscape related to public cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services) as well as traditional IT technologies (Network, Storage, Server & Data Center)
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility