ABOUT THE ROLE
You will lead efforts to track and drive security issues, software, and hardware releases to closure. You’ll identify and work with engineering teams to remove friction that hamper patch management. You’ll also, develop and report on vulnerability metrics to inform direction of the security team and engineering efforts. You will work closely with OneLogin’s devops team, IT, and the security operations team.
Keeping up with the ever shifting threat landscape and latest exploits excites you. Keeping teams, services, and infrastructure up to date drives you. You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, teach, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and make use of metrics, monitoring, and testing to help you understand the inner workings of a system. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, and engineering team members.
- The ideal candidate has at least 4+ years relevant of operational vulnerability management experience
- Knowledge of systems administration, security devops processes, system hardening, patch management strategies
- Solid understanding and follower of threat landscape affecting cloud based service
- Experience/Understanding of AWS, Linux, deployment frameworks (Puppet, Terraform),
- Knowledge of container technologies a plus
- Automation using script based languages such as Python experience is a plus
- Solid experience identifying mitigation strategies and risk assessment
- Experience supporting security frameworks such as SOC, ISO, CSA, etc.
- Local candidates only please
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility