ABOUT THE ROLE
We're looking for Head of Global Compliance & IT to drive compliance footprint for the sole purpose of continuously improving customer trust. We're a fast-growing company in the Enterprise Identity and Access Management and Single Sign-On (SSO) space. We believe in hiring talented individuals with a passion and drive to succeed!
- Manage the Compliance and Privacy certification program for all current and planned certifications including all employee and business process compliance and privacy impact activities for OneLogin
- Develop and design all internal controls, policies, and procedures to ensure that all compliance and privacy requirements are met.
- Vendor Management Responsible for ensuring all vendors, suppliers and sub-contractors meet or exceed OneLogin's core security and due diligence requirements. Negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers for installing new technology and training employees on its use.
- Oversee the analysis of the technology One Login currently uses for administration, efficiency, and accuracy ensuring efficient use of resources
- Collaborate with project managers and ELT to measure system and resource use and allocation.
- Security and Awareness Training: Responsible for ensuring that the Security Awareness and Privacy training program is prepared, planned, and executed in accordance with Leadership expectations and completion targets.
- Ensuring that Business continuity and disaster recovery are adequate to meet compliance requirements and crisis situations
- Advanced Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in information technology and resource management.
- 3+ years’ executive-level experience preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility