Senior Compliance Analyst (Vendor Management)
In this position, you will primarily support the Vendor Risk Management Program, and be responsible for three areas of risk management activities within our company. You will assess new and current vendor engagements, including assessing vendor engagement for risk exposure by validating services and inherent risks, You will coordinate relevant tasks with the appropriate internal stakeholders to complete due diligence requirements, identify and mitigate residual risks. You will also be responsible for maintaining the depository of company vendors and their associated information. The third area will require you to support our Compliance framework’s vendor and risk management controls, as well as maintaining the company’s security profile that is used to meet our customers third party risk management requirements.
- Perform incoming risk assessments and conduct due diligence evaluations of prospective vendors.
- Conduct periodic risk assessments of current vendors to ensure inherent and residual risk levels are being managed with the required controls
- Serve as liaison between internal stakeholders to ensure that vendor assessments include accurate information, relevant to the requested goods and services being procured.
- Maintain OneLogin Security Profile within OneLogin Vendor Security Assessment and Vendor Risk Management Tool.
- Identify improvements to the process or changes to the system in order to make the vendor risk management program more efficient and effective.
- Facilitate the Sales Enablement team with compliance and security related questions.
- Conduct enterprise wide risk assessment and treatment plan on an annual basis.
- 1-2 years of experience in risk, vendor management or audit professional, preferably within the security or technology industry.
- 1-2 years of evaluating and managing supplier risk.
- Understanding of inherent risks, controls and residual risks and/or risk assessments of entities in the security and technology industry.
- 1-2 experience in system administration, system implementation, reporting/analytics.
- 1-2 years of experience in software /technology compliance with experience in configuring cloud solutions
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills and an ability to synthesize information and make clear, concise recommendations on course of action.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail orientation and strong analytical skills and experience in evaluating inherent risk in engaging suppliers.
- High level of self-motivation and initiative, and ability to operate effectively as a team player.
- Flexibility and ability to think creatively and to identify new ways to approach old problems.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility