OneLogin is growing rapidly and seeking a Security Compliance Manager, to define and manage the path for successful Security Compliance Engagement across OneLogin. This role will be a critical foundational pillar for the Security Compliance function and will play a paramount role in helping OneLogin meet its existing and future compliance requirements. The Senior Security Compliance Manager will report directly to the VP of Product and will be responsible for working effectively with numerous cross-functional stakeholders across the company (Engineers, DevOps, Security, Product, IT, HR, Legal groups etc.) to engage on all aspects of control and process design, testing, implementation, monitoring, project management, documentation and remediation activities as needed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin is looking for a Security Compliance Director/Manager with advanced and demonstrated people management experience working with SOC2, ISO 27001/17/18, PCI DSS, FedRAMP, CSA Stars, Privacy Framework such as GDPR, Privacy Shield, HIPAA, and other regulations or Compliance Frameworks. This role will manage all Security Compliance activities for OneLogin and will work across the organization's functions (Engineers, DevOps, Security, Product, IT, HR, Legal groups etc.) to ensure requirements are understood and controls are implemented correctly. This role will also play a crucial role engaging with external parties, including auditors, customers, and vendors as needed.
- Manage all Internal & External Security Compliance engagement activities.
- You will build and manage the programs supporting our existing and ongoing compliance control activities and initiatives.
- Motivate, mentor, challenge, inspire and grow the Compliance team
- Implement and mature a Unified Control Framework supporting ISO 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, FedRAMP together with supporting policies and standards.
- Work very closely with many cross-functional teams to communicate and integrate control requirements (HR, Finance, Legal, others etc.)
- Manage a team that will engage directly with Product Engineering through all phases of product design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Security Compliance activities
- Manage and communicate compliance requirements, timelines and roadmap to supporting teams and leadership.
- Drive project activities to ensure requirements and schedules are met.
- Identify and manage risks and work with project teams to identify appropriate solutions.
- Manage, track and report compliance related remediation to project teams and Management.
- Maintain ongoing oversight of concurrent, company-wide programs and ongoing initiatives impacting Security Compliance.
- Develop metrics and reporting to demonstrate Compliance status and engagement.
- Communicate the Compliance posture and effectiveness to Management on a scheduled basis.
- Work closely with the Security Compliance Assurance team on audit findings and related remediation
- Prepare and manage reviews or assessments related to Compliance.
- Provide ongoing guidance and consultation to the organization to promote a progressive and sustainable Security Compliance Engagement program.
- Develop and work with supporting teams to develop an automated control strategy and exception reporting process.
- Develop a strategy to implement and maintain a centralized audit evidence repository to support all Security Compliance evidence gathering and maintenance activities.
- Develop and implement a Customer Engagement strategy and supporting knowledgebase
- Partner with the Security Risk team to implement a GRC tool
- Cross-train internal resources and develop team members skills and expertise
- Integrate ongoing changes to laws, regulations and frameworks as required into daily activities
- Assist with other Security Compliance activities as required.
- 7-9 years working experience within Data Security & Compliance
- 5 years of Data Compliance Management experience that includes managing people (direct people management)
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Expert understanding of PCI DSS, GDPR, ISO 27001, SOC, HIPAA regulations and frameworks. FedRAMP would be a plus.
- Expert understanding of Cloud Controls and environments
- Strong understanding of common compliance frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, ISO 27K, HITRUST and industry recognized guidance such as NIST
- A strong foundation in IT solutions development and deployment
- Practical understanding of IT Security Compliance, risk management and information security principles including access control, network security, information security architecture, information security operations, and leading practices and associated tools in a cloud environment (AWS).
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, critical thinking and project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving, negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Superb ability to represent data in graphical form
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Engagement skills (Internal & External)
- Demonstrated experience managing Compliance activities as part of a company (not just in a consulting capacity)
- Experience implementing a Common/Unified control framework
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with auditors
- Successful demonstrated experience managing and working with internal cross-functional teams and product engineering groups
- Successful demonstrated experience communicating and reporting to Senior leadership
- Experience assessing and working with GRC tools
- Demonstrated experience creating Compliance policies & standards
- Positive, energetic personality, comfortable in front of groups/customers
- Experience managing integrations and acquisitions as it related to Compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience automating controls and applying an effective control automation strategy
- Demonstrated experience using audit tools and automation to test control effectiveness and leveraging automated exception reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to cater communication to a wide range of technical, clinical, and cultural backgrounds. Strong Professional etiquette.
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CSA CCSK, ISC(2) CCSP or other Information Security related designation required
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility