About the role
In this role, you will lead efforts to uncover and solve infrastructure security issues before threat actors do. Harden assets and procedures around and within OneLogin’s infrastructure. You must have experience not only finding issues, designing solutions, and lead projects to implement them. “Find and secure evil before they do.”
You value open collaboration, have a strong desire to learn, and are excited to pick up new skills and technologies. You like to share your knowledge with others and are willing to ask for help in return. You enjoy solving difficult problems, and make use of metrics, monitoring, and testing to help you understand the inner workings of a system. You’re excited to work closely with people throughout the organization, from close teammates to members of ops, and service team members.
- The ideal candidate has at least 7+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in systems administration, security devops processes, system hardening, patch management strategies
- Solid experience training or mentoring other operations engineers in secure operations and other security best practices
- Solid understanding of threat landscape affecting cloud based services.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Linux, deployment frameworks (Puppet, Terraform),
- Knowledge of container technologies, key management solutions, networking strategies
- Experience with domain and communication security, bash, and automation using script based languages such as Python
- Published contributions to the security community
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility