You value effective cybersecurity, and know how to connect with people and positively impact real risks. You value efficiency, and make use of technology, data, and automation to help achieve visible improvements at scale. You’re excited to develop strategies and build solutions that are faster and better than those that have been tried before. You’re ready to be part of a team that values honest communication, overcoming challenges, and having fun.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will lead our vulnerability management program and collaborate with other technical teams to build effective patch management solutions. You will integrate with existing processes to provide practical security expertise and prioritize remediation efforts based on real-world risks. You will manage your operational infrastructure and services, develop playbooks, and efficiently provide data to internal teams and customers. You will automate, and bring a devops mentality to many processes that help us to meet our compliance and regulatory commitments.
- The ideal candidate has at least 5+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in systems administration, security development operations processes (DevSecOps), system hardening, patch management strategies
- Extensive experience with vulnerability scanning tools such as Qualys, Nessus, etc.
- Extensive experience in vulnerability management and security assessments
- Solid experience training or mentoring other operations engineers in secure operations and other security best practices
- Solid understanding of the infrastructure threat landscape for Internet businesses and cloud based services
- Experience with common compliance or regulatory requirements (FedRAMP, PCI)
- Experience with AWS, Linux, container technologies, deployment frameworks, (Puppet, Terraform), from a vulnerability perspective and to support vulnerability management tools
- Experience with automation platforms or scripting languages (shell, Python) for managing scans, infrastructure, and data
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility