ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment? Do you want an opportunity to impact and drive daily business operation decisions? As a Sales Operations Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn and shape key processes in our rapidly scaling sales organization.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent people and team skills, with an eagerness to learn the business, new tools, and processes. The individual will be a team player with a can-do attitude, and will think outside the box as needed. This role will interact cross functionally and help our teams improve processes and increase productivity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn and manage the software licensing renewals process for OneLogin’s smaller vendors.
- Review upcoming expiring subscriptions; research and gather pricing & customer information to create renewal proposals.
- Work with Sales Operations Manager, Sales Enablement, and cross-functional teams including Finance & Marketing with ad-hoc projects
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals.
- Complete 5 to 10 cases per day.
- College junior majoring in Math, Science, Economics, Sales, Business, or Information Systems preferred
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Highly organized and attentive to detail (contractual documents & numbers)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Become familiar will Salesforce language and concepts
- Work internally with reps to communicate changes
- Improve sales processes for the org
- Identify gaps in Salesforce and other technologies that you will manage
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility