ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to the high demand for our product and rapid growth, OneLogin is looking for a competent and effective Director of Channels for the Americas to grow our partner ecosystem and its impact on our business in the US, Canada and Latin America. If you are a leader who wants to sell a relevant, in-demand, security solution, enjoy prospecting and targeting new channels, then this is an opportunity for you.
OneLogin is seeking a driving, truly inspirational leader - one who can lead with passion, enthusiasm, and strong business instincts.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead the Americas Partner Sales organization, strategy and execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with key resellers.
- Build and maintain relationships with Sales leaders and reps.
- Build actionable plans with partners to move into strategic areas for OneLogin.
- Prospect, recruit and onboard partners to accelerate growth.
- Build a plan to enable partners to competently sell OneLogin.
- Create and execute partner growth plans to maximize impact inclusive of business plans, marketing plans and flawless execution.
- Review and refine partner business plans.
- Assist OneLogin Account Executives and Account Managers in pipeline and opportunity management.
- Success in this role will be measured in 3 ways: 1) growth in partner-sourced ARR, 2) growth in partner-sourced pipeline and 3) overall satisfaction of partners and sales reps related to deal management.
- Mastered the SaaS B2B Cloud space within corporate level businesses.
- Engaged and enabled a set of partners to hit revenue and pipeline targets.
- A type A personality when it comes to organization and follow-up, but a type B personality when it comes to motivating partners and participating in team social events.
- A proven track record of crushing numbers and destroying quotas.
- Ninja-like Salesforce power player skills.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility