OneLogin is a partner-first organization with a strong ecosystem of strategic and emerging technology partners. Our ISV partners are a cornerstone of our business strategy across the globe, helping us drive product innovation, open up revenue opportunities direct and through channel, and delight customers. We’re looking for an experienced Senior Partner Alliance Manager to continue scaling our existing product partnerships and partner program in the US/APAC.
The Senior Business Development Manager (Strategic Alliance) is the second addition to OneLogin’s global ISV partner team, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer. You will also be part of OneLogin’s global partner team which includes ISV, SI, and Channel Partner Managers and affiliated roles such as our Partner Marketing Manager, Partner Solutions Architects, and Program Manager.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage a portfolio of ISV and OEM partnerships to drive new business and expansion revenue, product strategy, customer success, and market awareness of top integrations
- Grow and scale our existing partnerships with top tier ISVs like AWS, Workday, Cisco
- Support the US West, Central and APAC account teams to cosell and deploy ISV integrations directly and with channel partners
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and regional stakeholders to design, develop and implement go to market initiatives with your strategic partners
- In collaboration with ISV partner team;
- Assess gaps and opportunities to scale our broader partner program to drive engagement across our ecosystem
- Operationalize our partner program and build alignment across functional groups
- Align ISV goals to company and individual team objectives to ensure consistency across partner engagement and measure success
- 4+ years experience in ISV partner management; OEM partnership experience is a plus
- Track record of successfully managing strategic enterprise partnerships and/or sales
- SaaS and/or Security industry background
- Willingness to travel; Averaging 40% commitment
- San Francisco or Seattle-based is preferred
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility