CIAM Solution Architect
The CIAM Solution Architect will be ideally based in the US and interact with customers and prospects by providing solution demonstrations, configuration & customisation, supporting the sales team on calls as a technical subject matter expert and traveling to prospects & customers as necessary.
We are looking for a successful and effective Solution Architect to sell our innovative solutions. If you are a Solutions Architect who also likes to sell a relevant in demand Security solution, enjoys building fast growing technology companies, then this is an opportunity for you. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
ROLE SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Engage with prospects and customers in technical process, strategy and design discussions on IAM/CIAM/SSO principles to highlight the value and capabilities of the OneLogin platform
- Drive discovery workshops to understand customers’ business and technical requirements leading to the development of complex identity-driven solutions utilizing OneLogin’s Identity & Access Management products
- Provide deep technical support to the sales team and customers throughout the sales cycle
- Generate, qualify, manage, and provide technical assistance to help close deals
- Develop and improve OneLogin service offerings and solutions capabilities
- Be a recognized thought leader in the CIAM space, following emerging trends and technologies inherent and adjacent to OneLogin’s solutions
- Collaborate within Solution Engineering and other OneLogin teams such as Professional Services, Engineering, TechOps, Sales and Support
- Create customised product demonstrations for prospective customers and partners
- Travel to customers/prospects under normal circumstances is expected to be 30% approximately.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is a must
- 5+ years CIAM technical Sales Architecture/Engineering experience
- Cloud technology wizard
- 3+ years hands on experience programming web & application development
- Solid experience working with REST APIs.
- Developer or ex-developer with a passion for Customers & Business aiming to position themselves as a CIAM evangelist
- Capable of enabling web-based application with SAML & OIDC
- Knowledge of at least one of the following standards: SAML, OIDC and/or OAuth flows
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of user registration flows, migrations & MFA solutions such as Yubico, DUO, RSA preferred
- Familiar with enterprise level ldap directories, active directories and relations DBs deployments and configurations is advantageous
- Experience deploying and configuring Identity & Access solutions is an asset
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with business and technical leaders
- Self-learner and starter to find answers to tough problems
- Start-Up Company Culture Fit
- Emphasis on fast responsiveness to customers and internal teams
- Helpful to others
- Knows how to make the complex simple
- Strong desire to win in the market
- Project management experience is a plus. Prepare integration schedules and detailed task lists to meet clients’ specific needs
- Mobile Application Development experience is a plus
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility