Sales Development Representative DACH
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you someone who is intrinsically motivated to succeed and to learn, has an enthusiastic attitude, loves working in a team environment, and is craving a role in a fast paced, SaaS based, high tech company? At OneLogin we are scaling our Global Sales Development team to help us keep up with our amazing pace of innovation and growth.
Due to high demand for our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, driven Sales Development Reps who can capitalise on our proven account based prospecting strategy. We are a fast-paced startup with experience, and we believe each team member plays an integral role in the sales organisation! Through our world class training programs we help you polish your sales and technology acumen. OneLogin prioritises growth from within allowing you to explore and develop skills in sales and other departments. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
The Ideal Candidate:
- You are intrinsically motivated to be great at whatever you do with a high sense of self awareness
- You have a desire to learn and become a market expert within the SaaS B2B cloud space
- You have a positive and competitive spirit - passionate about the tech startup world!
- High productivity with a results-driven approach
- You pay attention to detail, are well-organised and self motivated (also when working remotely)
- You are customer-focused, creative and a problem-solver
- You are a team-player and work well in a team environment
- Willing to go the extra mile with strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast-paced SaaS prospecting role
- Proven experience working with prospects and customers in the DACH market
- Experience managing both outbound campaigns and inbound leads
- Proven ability to research accounts and contacts for cold-calling
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM tools (working with tools such as Outreach/ SalesLoft/ Drift is a bonus)
- Must be legally authorised to work in the European Union
- Manage the abundant flow of Inbound inquiries that we receive through Marketing, Intercom, sales phone and social channels
- Research and profile target accounts and manage outbound campaigns using activity cadences including cold-calling, emails and social media
- Develop thoughtful and targeted emails and calls that resonate with prospects in the DACH region
- Collaborate with and Support Account Executives by delivering qualified meetings in order to drive pipeline growth
- Stay up to date with upcoming marketing activities and leverage marketing materials to engage with your prospect pipeline
- Utilise sales tools to efficiently prioritise activities and deliver expected results
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and sourced pipeline
- Collaboration: Engage in team development and mentoring - Be a valued part of the team who shares ideas and best practices
What makes us great?
- One-on-one training with sales manager and sales executives, and peer-to-peer mentorship
- An ideal opportunity to learn and advance your career in the SaaS industry
- Startup culture - we value ideas, innovation and creativity!
- World class training that includes: Technical training with solution engineers, Sales training, and gain exposure to other departments within a SaaS company
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility