Due to high demand for our product, OneLogin is looking to grow our sales team by hiring smart, energetic, motivated Account Executives who want to make a real impact on a company’s success. You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
The ideal candidate will be selling OneLogin’s high end technical solutions to IT Director and Executive Level Management in small to medium Enterprise companies in a competitive market. You’ll join a passionate, high energy, fast moving sales team and will manage deals through the sales cycle in collaboration with sales engineers, and partners. This role is vital to OneLogin’s aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive and fun nature will be embraced!
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives. Includes keeping all your opportunities and forecast current.
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle and maintain current forecast
- Responsible for new business development within the assigned territory of DACH, Central/ Eastern Europe and closing of opportunities
- Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Strategic account development, establishing and building up C-level contacts, identifying and developing opportunities. Engage on the executive C-level with the business.
- Drive new incremental business in your territory and manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Business Development and Channel Representatives.
- Able to apply pipeline generation skills to identify and acquire new customers in medium-sized and large enterprises to help grow and develop our presence in the DACH, Central & Eastern Europe region.
- Aggressively prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts.
- Able to build inroads into new accounts and contacts, for the discovery of new projects and expansion of OneLogin’s network into prospects
- Develop, maintain and grow executive relationships in your target account to expand revenue potential
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value added consultative approach
- Min 5 years of Sales Experience of selling disruptive solutions in cloud / SaaS technology with an individual target annual quota in the high six-figure range, bonus is experience in the cybersecurity industry
- MUST have demonstrated experience owning the full sales cycle - prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with average deal size of $100K+ Proven track record in acquisition solution sales
- Fluency in both a German and English essential.
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of $5M+ working with and selling with channel partners to expand business
- Excitement around hunting and developing territory and building your business from the ground up
- Consistent proven track record of over achievement of quota expectations as an individual contributor
- Outstanding communication, organisational and time management skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com and other prospecting tools to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast.
- Must be creative in approach to new business, resilient, self-motivated, and ambitious
- Must be persistent and optimistic problem solver with a vibrant, assertive and energetic attitude, strong work ethic and driven to succeed
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision.
- Must be ambitious, self-motivated and eager to prove yourself and take ownership of the opportunity
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative and self-directed start-up environment where action and initiative are vital to success
- Experience with driving strategy and a vision for the customer's future.
- Analytical, with strong business acumen.
- Continuously seeking innovation - disruptive mindset and entrepreneurial approach.
- Some travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events within territory (40-50% travel).
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility