ABOUT THE ROLE:
Due to a high demand for our product and rapid growth, we are looking for a successful and effective Commercial Account Executive in the West region to sell our innovative security platform. If you are a Hunter who wants to sell a relevant in demand Security solution, enjoys building fast growing technology companies, then this is an opportunity for you. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Achieve or exceed assigned quarterly and annual sales goals and objectives
- Create, drive and manage pipeline opportunities through the sales cycle from prospect to close
- Understand customer requirements, present value-add solutions and negotiate to gain budget justification and approval.
- Gain and maintain product and industry knowledge in order to build value-added consultative approach.
- 5+ years of experience in Software sales, SaaS/Cloud market
- Demonstrated track record of success prospecting, qualifying and closing sales with an average deal size of $100K+
- Experience in effectively building and managing a pipeline of business
- Consistent achievement of meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Moderate travel is required
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com to effectively manage sales pipeline and forecast
- Knowledge of Security Market is a major advantage
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
We are proud that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility