OneLogin is a global leader in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space. Our native, cloud-based IAM solution is used by more than 3,000 organizations around the world. OneLogin’s Unified Access Management, designed to manage both on-premise and cloud applications, is rapidly becoming the preferred solution global System Integrators recommend to their Fortune 2000 enterprise customers.
To manage our expanding partnerships with Global System Integrators, OneLogin is looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to manage lengthy complex sales cycles and collaborate and coordinate with global system integrators across the sales process.
The Director of Global Alliances and Systems Integrators must drive collaboration between the OneLogin sales organization and the global SI’s field sales team. As OneLogin develops new SI partnerships you will be expected to play a key role in winning the initial deals that will serve as the “Foundation” to the overall partnership. Your role will have you engaged with “C” level executives at the Fortune 2000 enterprises, global practice leads at the SIs, and senior executive leadership at OneLogin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Director of Global Alliances and Systems Integrators, you will be responsible for managing and expanding our activities with global System Integrators. Your engagement will require deep familiarity with how global SIs go to market, their internal organizational dynamics, and practices relevant to and impacted by OneLogin’s IAM solution. Your objective will be to build long-term, enduring partnerships that provide an expanding revenue stream and technical resources that can deliver the OneLogin solution to Fortune 2000 enterprises. You will be responsible for the overall success of the SI partnerships with primary KPIs including revenue, pipeline progression, resource enablement, joint marketing programs and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and expand relationships with global SIs. This would include working with relevant practices such as the Cybersecurity Practice, the Digital Transformation Practice, the Customer Transformation and Digital Identity Practice, the AWS Practice, and other practices and functions relevant to OneLogin’s market strategy and solutions.
- Maintain the equilibrium between the organizations by facilitating regular senior executive meetings, joint Quarterly Business Reviews, and integration of the OneLogin sales organization with the SI’s field sales team.
- Organize and manage pipeline reviews that develop, forecast, and manage to closure a pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Build awareness across the SI organization of OneLogin solutions and joint SI/OneLogin credentials.
- Document and maintain in SFDC accurate partner activity and pipeline progression.
- Facilitate enablement on OneLogin solutions for the SI solution architects, field sales teams, and delivery resources.
- Evangelize OneLogin’s partnership program across the internal OneLogin organization to build collaboration and ensure resource availability required for SI to meet their delivery and sales commitments.
- Experience with Security solutions such as IGA, IAM or PAM.
- Minimum of 10+ years working with global System Integrators.
- Relationships with US SI’s (Accenture, EY, Deloitte, etc…)
- Experience in establishing and developing SI relationship including winning the initial opportunities at Fortune 2000 enterprises that serve as the foundation for the relationship.
- Experience in selling to Fortune 2000 enterprises and working across a lengthy and complex sales cycle.
- Ability to engage with SI in C level meetings at Fortune 2000 organizations to qualify and progress opportunities.
- Proven ability to create significant revenue opportunities in the early stages of an SI relationship.
- Demonstrable ability to understand, develop and navigate complex sales cycles involving a variety of stakeholders.
- Proven capability to integrate sales team into a complex sales cycle to close transaction.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and grow multiple SI relationships at once.
- Experience working in a high-growth environment and acting as the Partner advocate internally.
- Extensive background in Saas platforms.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Excellent spoken and written communication
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility