Onelogin is looking for a SLG Account Executive to drive new logo business in our newly established State and Local Government territory. The territory is within the Public Sector space, selling into State & Local agencies. This Onelogin Account Executive is responsible for the planning and driving net-new business. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, sales forecasting and pipeline management, and contribution to the overall sales team and the Onelogin State and Local Government business unit.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Drive specific product revenue in the territory - selling Onelogin into the State & Local (SLG) marketplace.
- Work closely with Onelogin SLED channel partners.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to linearly meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with new customers and partners by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Track, monitor and report performance for each deal/partnership accurately and efficiently; report on progress to leadership as needed.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of the Onelogin platform.
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
- Improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts.
- Work with various groups within Onelogin (Product, Marketing, Services & Delivery) to provide customer feedback and drive revenue opportunities in the region.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of broad and deep sales experience within the State and Local Government market. Prior experience selling into State & Local agencies is required.
- Proven Track record selling Complex Software Solutions to business decision makers outside of IT. Strong understanding of cloud services and SaaS offerings preferred.
- Ability to forge and maintain good business relationships. Creative problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills with a top-notch customer service approach.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment and to demonstrate thoughtful leadership in assessing problems/opportunities and recommending an approach to solving problems and pursuing opportunities.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment, collaborating closely with all other organizations within Onelogin including other Field Sales, Services Sales and Services & Delivery business units. A collaborative and proactive approach is required.
- Demonstrated analytical and reporting skills. Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting is crucial. Tried experience in using quantitative and qualitative analysis to assess partnership performance and make recommendations for each account.
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership of our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility