Enterprise Account Manager
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our solution secures connections across all users, all devices, and applications, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award-winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Due to the high demand for our product and rapid growth, OneLogin is looking for a competent and effective Enterprise Sales Account Manager to sell our innovative solutions and assist in the strategic planning for each account. In this role, you will be assigned specific install based customers within a territory and work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our biggest customers. You'll collaborate with these accounts to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making. Join a team where culture is more
than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
The Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of experience selling within the software industry
- Passion for dedicating yourself to meeting customers' needs.
- Sales Hunter - driving revenue within an install base is your passion
- Highly organised, able to keep many work streams going simultaneously.
- Incredibly detail-oriented.
- Creates systems of organisation for account management and product feedback.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we're a startup after all!)
- Experience selling in both a direct and partner model
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Serve as the main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts
- Manage a quarterly retention and sales quota - upgrading & upselling current customers - 75% Upgrade & Upsell quota + 25% Retention
- Manage strategic new account onboarding
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Own customer account communication schedules, sending frequently scheduled updates on the company, product, partnership and more
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
Execute renewals and sales strategies for top Enterprise customers, work with customers to complete contracts
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility