We are looking for successful and effective Solution Engineers to sell our innovative solutions. If you are an Engineer who also likes to sell a relevant in demand Security solution, enjoys building fast growing technology companies, then this is an opportunity for you. Join a team where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
You love forging new relationships and winning over colleagues, customers, and business partners alike with your personable, yet professional, communication skills. You are known for being fearless in an untapped market and building a business of your own through strong prospecting capabilities, operational experience, ability to qualify opportunities, and effective time-management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Solution Engineer will interact with customers and prospects by providing product demonstrations, deployment setup and configuration, supporting the sales team on calls, and traveling to customers as necessary.
- Product demonstrations
- Customer deployment setup and configuration
- Customer configuration design
- Technical support on sales calls
- Technical support for setup and deployment
- Some travel to customers
- 5+ years technical Sales Engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of Cloud technology
- Capable of enabling web-based application with SAML
- Knowledge of at least one of the following standards: SAML, OIDC and/or OAuth flows
- Knowledgeable in the configuration of OTP solutions such as Symantec VIP, Yubico, and RSA preferred
- Familiar with enterprise level active directory deployments and configurations is advantageous
- Experience deploying and configuring Identity solutions is an asset
- Excellent communication skills with business and technical leaders
- Self-learner and starter to find answers to tough problems
- Start-Up Company Culture Fit
- Emphasis on fast responsiveness to customers and internal teams
- Helpful to others
- Knows how to make the complex simple
- Strong desire to win in the market
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility