To lead the company’s EMEA sales and marketing organization with commitment and passion, leverage resources efficiently to drive continued rapid revenue growth, build and grow relationships with new and existing customers, and meet revenue, margin, expense, hiring and profit targets on a quarterly and yearly basis.
OneLogin is seeking a driving, truly inspirational leader - one who can lead a growing team, building an industry changing company with passion, enthusiasm, and strong business instincts.
Above all else, be accountable for results and meet/exceed agreed sales and margin targets for EMEA.
- Continue to build and elevate the calibre of the team. Attract and retain top-tier talent throughout the EMEA direct sales, channel sales, internal sales and field marketing organization, and provide the appropriate training, support, and mentorship to stimulate continuous improvement. Fill available headcount swiftly.
- This role will require the leader to drive a multi-segment GTM strategy that will include inbound sales, territory based roles, as well as channels and partnerships.
- Communicate accurate forecast information monthly and quarterly, giving the CRO and executive team excellent visibility into the EMEA sales pipeline.
- Improve linearity in the deal flow by accelerating sales cycles as much as possible.
- Foster and maintain a positive, collaborative working relationship with all other functions across the organisation. This leader will need to understand and drive a Demand Generation strategy in partnership with Marketing. This strategy must be one that expects sales people and partners to also contribute to building pipeline.
- Help lead the evolution of sales strategies to penetrate target markets and expand the business. Will need to drive a sales process with rigour and discipline.
- Be OneLogin’s chief sales person in the EMEA region, actively engaging with customers.
- Embrace the operating culture in the sales organization and by personal example reinforce those values.
- Establish tangible goals and priorities; create the focal points for measuring performance.
- Communicate market feedback and product needs to rest of the organization as appropriate.
- Contribute to overall company leadership by partnering closely with the CRO in developing and refining the sales strategy for the company and its implementation in EMEA.
- This role is the de-facto leader for all of OneLogin in EMEA. In addition to direct responsibility for sales, they are expected to lead across all facets of the business resident in EMEA.
- The goal at OneLogin is continued leadership of the Identity and Access Management market. Exceptional leadership, organizational, and sales management are essential – along with personal commitment and passion for the role.
- Required is an individual who has taken a company, region, or LOB through a significant revenue ramp as the sales leader. This could be an EMEA sales leadership role or a region within EMEA, ideally for a US company. Ideally this will have been with a mid-stage company of comparable size to OneLogin, not just establishing EMEA operations for the first time.
- This leader needs to have demonstrated experience and success selling for a "challenger" brand against larger competitors. A resume of only "marquee", market-leading brands will likely struggle in this role.
- Significant sales and sales management experience (10+ years in selling; 5+ years in management).
- Extensive experience selling enterprise-class SaaS solutions, ideally in the broad Cybersecurity market. While this leader needs to have familiarity and experience with sales strategies and models for all segments of the market (Enterprise, Commercial, SMB) their primary and core experience needs to be driving large enterprise business.
- Successful track record of closing multi-million dollar deals with large enterprise customers while maintaining base level business with existing customers.
- Strong sales mentality, with proven ability to evangelize new technologies and compete successfully against big-name competitors.
- Active, hands-on approach with customers, not reluctant to get on a plane and personally support and help colleagues close when necessary.
- An inspirational and dynamic sales leader. Proven ability to attract, retain, and grow superstar sales talent. Reputation for leading high performance, world-class sales teams.
- Must have a pedigree from quality companies known for sales excellence.
- A demonstrated track record as a top performer throughout his or her career. A record of building/managing organizations that deliver targeted sales, margin and market share numbers.
- An educational background that includes quality institutions.
- Personal Attributes and Values
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a driving desire to win big in the market; sense of urgency.
- A charismatic and motivational leader; outstanding people management skills with the ability to successfully incentivize and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels in the organization. Able to balance openness and approachability with driving the team for results.
- Straightforward, no-nonsense operating style with the ability to make informed decisions quickly. A self-assured leader with his/her ego in check.
- A self-starter who does not require micro-management.
- High intellectual horsepower, strategic thinker who can formulate the long term vision while also being a strong personal contributor. Willing to roll up the sleeves and execute.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally.
- Team player; personable, social, good at building internal relationships.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- High energy, competitive, and hungry to win.