ABOUT THE ROLE:
Here’s a chance to kickstart your sales career as a member of a fun, ambitious, and successful team!
On OneLogin’s Sales Development team you will learn everything you need to know about sales amongst the highest achieving sales reps in the tech space. We guarantee lots of challenges, growth and learning within our world class team.
OneLogin SDRs are our future leaders. You can find former OneLogin SDRs as Account Executives, Account Managers, Solutions Engineers, SalesOps Managers, Sales leaders, and even our Chief of Staff. This year, we’ve launched a dedicated career development program to ensure our next wave of leaders develop in their career aspirations. With dedicated career coaches, skill-building sessions, networking opportunities, and access to cross-functional hiring managers, we challenge you to step outside of the day-to-day and commit to improving yourself, your team, and OneLogin
Our culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage collaboration and creativity! If this sounds like the role for you...
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage and prioritise inbound leads and convert them into sales opportunities.
- Respond to sales phone calls, sales emails and live website chat.
- Research accounts and leads to identify contacts and triggers for tailored outreach.
- Use tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Cognism, and Salesforce.
- Use calls, emails and social platforms to connect and engage with prospects.
- Use Outreach to ensure a consistent and scalable cadence of touch points.
- Deliver high quality meetings to account executives by following qualification criteria.
- Develop specific daily, weekly and monthly activity metrics to help you achieve targets.
- Collaborate with account executives on a daily basis.
- Leverage lead generation programs, content and events provided by the marketing team.
- A minimum of 12 months of experience in an IT Sales related environment
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for sales and SaaS technology
- An eagerness to learn, you are curious and customer-centric
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, you are highly motivated to achieve and exceed targets
- A commitment to team and company success, you are a team player who wants to contribute and learn from others
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Experience in a fast-paced prospecting/ outbound sales development role is a bonus.
- Additional languages are a bonus!
What makes us great?
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- One-on-one training with sales manager and account executives
- Internal mentor and buddy program cross-departmentally
- World class training that includes: Technical training with solution engineers, pipeline training, prospect training, role playing, BASHO off-site prospecting class
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
We are proud that Gartner has named us a Leader in the 2020 Magic Quadrant for Access Management. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Our core values
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility