Enterprise Account Manager EMEA
OneLogin brings speed and integrity to the modern enterprise with an award-winning single sign-on (SSO) and cloud identity management platform. Our solution secures connections across all users, all devices, and applications, helping companies drive new levels of security, and efficiency across all applications. With a powerful business platform and an award-winning company culture, OneLogin manages and secures millions of identities around the globe. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
Due to the high demand for our product and rapid growth, OneLogin is looking for a competent and effective Enterprise Account Manager to sell our innovative solutions and assist in the strategic planning for each account. In this role, you will be assigned specific install based customers within the EMEA territory and work to gain a better understanding of the challenges facing some of our small to medium size customers. You'll collaborate with these accounts to discover new opportunities, use past solutions as blueprints for future success, and build relationships with C-level executives to guide technological decision-making. Join a team where culture is more than lunch, it’s where we celebrate individuality and encourage creativity!
The Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience selling within the software industry
- Passion for dedicating yourself to meeting customers' needs.
- Sales Farmer/ Hunter - driving revenue within an install base is your passion
- Highly organized and detailed to keep many work streams going simultaneously.
- Creates systems of organization for account management and product feedback.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively across multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly collaborative setting.
- Is willing to flex into other roles to get the job done (we're a startup after all!)
- Experience selling in both a direct and partner model
- Proven history of exceptional quota attainment
- Secondary language is a bonus but not required
- Serve as the main point of contact and account management for key customer accounts
- Manage a quarterly retention and sales quota by upgrading & upselling current customers. 75% Upgrade & Upsell quota + 25% Retention
- Prepare for customer interactions through in-depth research, material development, and logistical coordination.
- Own customer account communication schedules, sending frequently scheduled updates on the company, product, partnership and more
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce.com or managing sales cycle through a CRM
- Advise clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and recommending appropriate solutions
- Execute renewals and sales strategies for Commercial customers, work with customers to complete contracts
- Integrity - As a security company, integrity is our highest priority. We deliver on our commitments and treat customers, partners and colleagues equally
- Innovation - Innovation is in our DNA and we always try to look ahead of the curve and think smarter, faster, bigger and better
- Excellence - We strive for excellence and quality in everything that we do in order to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Urgency - We live in a real-time world where the marketplace is fiercely competitive and customers expect instant gratification. We operate with extreme urgency to address customer needs and resolve issues promptly
- Customers for life - First and foremost, we are here to serve our customers. We take a long-term view of customer relationships and focus on building long-term value
- Great place to work - Create a work environment of transparency, trust and professional challenges that attracts the best possible people