ABOUT THE ROLE:
Come build the future of Workforce and Customer Identity & Access Management as part of OneLogin’s growing Product Management team. We manage and secure millions of identities for some of the world’s most well known companies across a broad range of industries and geographies.
We are looking for someone to set the vision and direction of our new Workflows product as the SR PRODUCT MANAGER - WORKFLOW AUTOMATION. You’ll own the vision for a strategically important product that helps our customers successfully integrate and automate identity driven workflows with other products and services used by their organization.
Candidates must be analytical, strategic thinkers comfortable with driving tactical execution, and have an enterprising attitude. You must also have an innate ability to understand end-users, be passionate about user experience, pay attention to details, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of a growth-stage startup.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create and communicate a compelling vision for the Workflows product.
- Define the roadmap, break down the work into a well-prioritized plan, and work with your team to execute it.
- Assess opportunity, project feasibility, approach, and scope.
- Drive project through to completion, providing detailed progress metrics during build and thorough insightful analysis of results post-launch.
- Engage with customers to gather requirements, collect feedback and represent your product
- Analyze market and trends to inform new recommendations.
- Partner with product marketing on messaging and positioning
- Represent your product cross-functionally across the organization, ensuring others understand goals, KPIs and roadmap
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience with workflow automation and no code integration platforms.
- Prior experience with successfully defining and launching world-class mission-critical enterprise SaaS product from product discovery through development and customer adoption
- Demonstrated ability to combine and coalesce customer requests, industry trends, competitive analysis, usage analytics, and other data sources in developing a compelling product design
- Excellent understanding of the product planning and development lifecycle processes leveraging agile development methodologies
- Willingness to be hands-on and excited about working in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience operating a mission-critical technology environment while maintaining a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and productivity.
- An ability to influence and keep cross-functional teams working towards overall product strategy
- Expert in influencing and communicating product capabilities to customers, prospects, sales, engineers, and industry analysts
- Entrepreneurial, driven approach
- Experience with Identity Management, Single sign-on, and/or IT Automation, and with web-based integration APIs
- Detail-oriented with a high sense of quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Security first mindset and an out of box thinking attitude
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility