ABOUT THE ROLE
Come shape the future of Workforce and Customer Identity & Access Management as part of OneLogin’s growing Data Insights team. We manage and secure millions of identities for some of the world’s most well known companies across a broad range of industries and geographies.
We are looking for an extremely data-driven ANALYTICS LEAD to set the vision and direction for OneLogin’s analytics practice. This is a key leadership position within OneLogin’s Product, Program and Experience organization, reporting to the Chief Product Officer. Candidates must be analytical, strategic thinkers comfortable with driving tactical execution, and have an enterprising attitude. You must also be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of a growth-stage startup.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and understand how our customers and users interact with our products
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex or ambiguous area
- Inform, influence, support, and execute our product decisions and product launches
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Research teams beyond your immediate team to improve product usage and adoption
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Influence product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations, and clearly communicating state of business, experiment results, etc. to product teams
- Contribute and grow the culture of excellence on our team by bringing processes and best practices to our group.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree with 4+ years of experience working as a Data Scientist, Data Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role using SQL and/or Python/R
- Experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Experience in SQL, Python, R or other programming languages
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, statistical inference, regressions, ML systems)
- Experience as a “data generalist” is highly preferred. The best candidates have some experience with data visualization; analytics/data engineering and data modeling; and statistical modeling and other quantitative analytical methods
- Experience building dashboards - you know the trade-offs and impacts of using one metric versus another
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility