ABOUT THE ROLE
OneLogin provides industry-leading, enterprise IAM solutions for every user, device, and application. We manage and secure millions of identities for thousands of enterprise customers. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. You will be responsible for the entire solution lifecycle from ideation through successful adoption by customers. The ideal candidate is fearless when it comes to accelerating the product roadmap and will never accept the status quo. This is a key position at OneLogin, reporting to the Director of Product Management and working closely with the Engineering team in authentication.
Candidates must be analytical, strategic thinkers comfortable with driving tactical execution, and have an entrepreneurial attitude. You will be as comfortable in a room of engineers, as you are with clients building relationships and understanding their needs. You must also have an innate ability to understand end-users, be passionate about user experience, detail oriented, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment of a growth-stage startup.
- Collaborate with product team members to drive functional areas or product lines
- Analyze feature adoption and market trends
- Work closely with engineering throughout the development cycle
- Own and create the vision and product roadmap for your area of responsibility
- Engage with customers to collect product feedback
- Partner with product marketing on messaging and positioning
- Assist sales and support with customers and prospects
- Focus on the quality, performance, and security of our existing platform
- Work in cross-functional teams, delivering new features while maintaining existing systems
- 2-5 years of product management experience.
- 4-year college degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering) desired
- Prior experience with successfully defining and launching world-class mission-critical enterprise SaaS product from product discovery through development and customer adoption
- Demonstrated ability to combine and coalesce customer requests, industry trends, competitive analysis, usage analytics, and other data sources in developing a compelling product design
- Excellent understanding of the product planning and development lifecycle processes leveraging agile development methodologies
- Experience operating a mission-critical technology environment while maintaining a culture of innovation, entrepreneurship, and productivity.
- An ability to influence and keep cross-functional teams working towards overall product strategy
- Expert in influencing and communicating product capabilities to customers, prospects, sales, engineers, and industry analysts
- Experience with Identity Access Management, IT Automation, or with web-based integration APIs is a plus
- Specific experience working with authentication standards such as SAML, OAuth, Open-Id Connect a plus.
- Detail-oriented with a high sense of quality
- Strong written and oral communication skills
OneLogin, the leader in Unified Access Management, connects people with technology through a simple and secure login, empowering organizations to access the world™. The OneLogin Unified Access Management (UAM) platform is the key to unlocking the apps, devices, and data that drive productivity and facilitate collaboration. OneLogin serves businesses and partners across a multitude of industries, with over 2,500 customers worldwide. We are headquartered in San Francisco, California. For more information, visit www.onelogin.com, Blog, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Security first - We make it our #1 priority to protect data and privacy. From the way we work to the technology we provide, security is top of mind
- Customer focused - We design for, listen to and partner with customers to come up with smart solutions that drive business value
- Collaborative - We take bold steps and work together to thrive across boundaries. We drive productivity as we grow as one team
- Accountable - We get things done and take ownership in our work. Showcasing consistent quality and pride to perform at the highest levels
- Creative - We embody creativity in everything we do. We embrace a diversity of ideas. We execute with ingenuity, flexibility, and agility